Thursday, 22 December 2016

The best posts floating around Bloglovin' right NOW

So, today I decided to be super productive and go to the library in my town so that I could get a tonne of studying done for uni... yeah, it's been two hours since I got in the library and I've done absolutely zero studying/uni work. I mean, I opened up the uni website, that's something right?

I blame bloglovin'. 

I opened up the bloody app and now I'm hooked; there are just so many incredible bloggers who write the best posts. They are such talented writers, and I adore having a bit of down time to read what they have written- to laugh, cry, smile, and reminisce... Even when I should be doing something that's actually productive. 

Hey! I'm writing this post, that's productive enough... maybe...

Anyways, here's a list to commemorate bloglovin' and the wonderful bloggers who make it such an amazing app/website.
















These are just a small selection from a huge range of amazing posts and bloggers that I have loved browsing. One of the best things about blogging is that you get to see people share the same platform and use it for such different things; each one supporting each-other in their bid for success. 

I would love to know what your favourite blog posts are, so pop a few links in the comments section below!

No comments:

Post a Comment