Monday, 5 December 2016

My Christmas Wishlist

I'm just watching Zoella's  latest vlogmas videos as my bath bubbles up. I adore Zoe's vlogs, and her vlogmas videos always get me right into the Christmas spirit. I'm really looking forward to my bath, I'm not going to lie, I have a couple of Lush bath bombs (left from my last haul) to choose from... Highlight of my week!

I don't know if I've mentioned this already, but a little while ago I was out in Stirling with my family, and I came across the most gorgeous set of cocktail scented candles. My Mum saw me lusting over them, and decided to purchase my first Christmas present. I can't wait for Christmas just for the sole fact that I get to smell my woo woo scented candle... yes yes YES!

This year my Mum and friends have asked me what I want for Christmas so many times. And unlike many previous years, this year I genuinely didn't really know. I don't really have anything in particular that I want for Christmas, so this list is half a wish-list, and half a favourites-list. I hope you like it nonetheless.

Just to let you know, all of the photos included below are not my own, and I have provided links at the bottom of the post if you want to see where I found them!


1. Lush Bath Bombs
Is there anything better than an evening in with a glass of Rose, a couple of candles, and a Lush Bath Bomb? Can you think of anything better? Really? No? I thought not.

2. A few cute stacking rings
I've not always been into rings. It actually took me a while to get used to wearing rings since I started wearing them more lately, but now I have, I've discovered a new found love for dainty jewellery... and stacking rings are just perfect for that. This set from Accessorize is just perfect imo. I've lusted over stacking rings from Stargaze Jewellery for a while now as well, but shipping from America just isn't worth it, sadly


3. A Lovely Laced Sweater
I've been on the hunt for a cute laced sweater in the shops in town, but alas I've had no luck. This one in the photo is from Stargaze Jewellery (sound familiar?) for $64. Yeah, dollars- that means it's from America. That means paying for postage. If anyone's seen anything like this in the UK please help a girl out xxx


4. A Lovely Long Sweater 
I think I saw a picture of Zoe Sugg wearing something like this once, and ever since I've been lusting over oversized sweaters. I've always been pretty big on my sweaters (In fact I'm wearing one right now...) so I can always do with a new one that is slightly different from the 3259476 that I already own.


5. A gift voucher to a nail salon in town
Oh my days, see when I got my job in the main Glasgow offices for Santander, one of the things that excited me the most was that I would be able to get my nails done. And you know how many times I've gotten my nails done since? NONE. Because I'm a poor ass broke student who can't even treat herself to getting her nails done. That, and I don't have time to do them myself. So help a girl out yeah?


6. Urban Decay Primer Potion
I've been using the Eyeshadow Primer Potion samples that came with my Naked 2 palette so much, and I've almost finished them... I'm so not ready to go back to putting my eyeshadow on without a primer- it really makes a difference. It's crazy how I was able to go through my makeup routine without this before, and I can't even imagine it now!


7. Olympia by Paco Robanne
This fragrance is me, in essence. Lol, I wish. It's such a sweet, flirty fragrance which I adore. It kinda reminds me of the Coco Madmoiselle perfume that I had years ago. I don't have a tonne to say about this one because I don't really know much about perfume, but this one is absolutely to die for. Trust me. I want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment