Saturday, 3 December 2016

4 Happy things

Hey hey hey! It's nearly Christmas, what the hell?! I really need to get on top of my Christmas gifting; I bought my first Christmas gift for one of my friends in October, thinking I'd be super organised this year... but let's just say that didn't really happen. Anyways, here's 4 happy things that have happened in life lately! Enjoy...

I've recently got a new job! 
Your gal is moving up in the world! Bye bye fast food hello banking. Yeah, you heard right; I am now proud to say that I work for Santander Bank. And woah does it feel good to say that. As much as I'm going to miss everyone back from my previous job, it was time for me to leave. And I'm so excited for this new exciting opportunity!

Uni's out for Winter
Technically, it's not actually a holiday because 1. I'm working and 2. I have a heap of assignments and studying to do. But I am still so glad to have a break from lectures and tutorials- as much as I do actually love my course. Business is such an interesting and diverse subject- plus Strathclyde is one of the best universities out there... and I'm really not just saying that cos it's where I go. 

I'm getting candles for Christmas
Yeah, I know it's boring to know what you're getting for Christmas... but I was out in Stirling with my family a few weeks back and I spotted this set of cocktail-scented candles. Cocktail scented candles. Like, a set including a woo woo, and purple rain. Like, heaven. So my Mum saw me lusting over the set, and asked if I wanted the set as part of my Christmas. She really didn't need to ask.

I'm going travelling
Every so often, on my very little student budget, I go on a little adventure somewhere around the UK- usually Scotland. My last adventure was a daytrip to Edinburgh with a group of good friends, just before the lights switched on for Christmas. This time, I'm off to Liverpool to spend Christmas with my family, as I do every year. Straight after that, I'm planning of visiting a friend in Bedford. I'm travelling through London, so it will be my first ever experience of London which I'm so buzzed about. I have high hopes!

No comments:

Post a Comment