Saturday, 5 November 2016

Merry November (And a Happy New Month) - 5 Happy Thoughts


OKay, so maybe I'm getting a liiiiittle ahead of myself... But Halloween is over, November has begun, and it's time to get festive! Right? 

Light up the cinnamon scented candle, as I sip my hazelnut latte cuddled up watching Elf. 

Okay, confession; I definitely was not watching Elf. Elf is my least favourite Christmas move of all time, sorry not sorry to anyone who takes offence to my dislike of the movie. Let's go with some kind of Christmas-sy Dinsney movie instead, like Frozen or something. I do love me some Frozen.

It's been a loooong while since I last wrote a 5 happy thoughts post (you can read the last one here) so this is something I've really been looking forward to! I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I enjoy writing it!

I've been using Zoella's Hungry Hands Hand Cream
Some of you may remember me tweeting/snapchatting my purchase of Zoella's amazing Hand Cream from her Christmas beauty range. Even before I made the purchase, I knew I was going to instantly fall in love with this product. I mean, who wouldn't adore a gingerbread and vanilla scented hand cream, it's practically from heaven tbh.

I had my Birthday weekend
Yes, I turned 18 last Sunday... and one of the biggest highlights of this huge milestone for me was getting to spend time with (almost) all of my favourite people. On the Saturday prior to my birthday I had a meal out with a big group of my friends, which was absolutely lush. On my actual birthday, I spend the day with my family- something I don't often do, but that I definitely need to do more. And then of course, me and a group of friends went out-out on Monday for halloween.

It's only one month to go until the holiday season (literally)
In a month and a day, pretty much every other subject apart from business (what I'm doing) have exams at my university. But because my course is so coursework oriented, we don't get any exams in December (woo!). This means that when the 2nd of December rolls around, and all the other faculties are stressing about exams, my friends and I will be putting our feet up and looking forward to a month and a half of happy holidays.

It's Sweater Weather
If you know me, you'll know that there's nothing I hate more than the cold. And incase you hadn't realised, winter is extremely bloody cold. However, while I do detest the weather, I'll take almost any excuse to whip out my absolute favourite sweaters, cardigans, scarfs and jackets. I feel so comfortable wearing A/W clothing; it's so cosy and relaxed.

Black Friday is Approaching
Until a few years ago, Black Friday has always been an "American" thing. But like most "American" things, us Brits wanted in on all the fun- and thus the trend started getting bigger in the UK too. I'm always on the look for a bargain, so I'm really looking forward to seeing what's on offer this year around. I can't wait!

1 comment:

  1. HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!! And that's so exciting that you all are getting into Black Friday! I love it. ♥

    ReplyDelete