Saturday, 15 October 2016

Top 5 Lip Products for a Night Out




I've always been a big fan of matte liquid lipsticks, and while I usually go for the nyx soft matte lip cream, I decided to broaden my scope for finding the perfect lip products for going out. With starting uni and all, I've had more nights out than ever before, and with that comes the need for more makeup. At least, that's what I keep telling myself...

I discovered the Kardashian Lip plumping shimmer gloss stick a few weeks ago on my Seasonal Feel Unique Haul. What caught my eyes was how the advertisement for it promised that the product would give the effect of fuller, plumper lips. And thus, when I tried it out it delivered on its' promise. I'm not usually a huge fan of lip glosses, but I absolutely adore this one. It smells so good, with a really strong honey scent, and feels amazing when you put it on. Sometimes I even smack a bit of it on before applying my lip scrub in the evening. It's so important that you take good care of your lips -especially if you wear a lot of matte lip products which could be drying your lips out- and I feel like this lip gloss has been really good for my lips.

As for the sleek matte lipsticks... well, the fact that I have three shades says it all really, doesn't it? I bought the shade Birthday Suit on my mini Pre-Holiday haul, and it was the only lip product I actually took with me when I went on Holiday to Poland. After wearing it pretty much every day, I decided to branch out and buy the other two shades. The colours are much bolder than I thought they would be when I ordered them, but I've slowly warmed up to them and they've become something of a staple for my nights out.

I've already confessed my love for the NYX soft matte lip creams (I have about 5 or 6 different shades... it's safe to say they're one of my fave products ever) but now I've fallen head over heels for the NYX Lip Lingerie products. The Lip Lingerie products are much thicker than most matte-effect lip product that I've used before, and so it sits really nicely on your lips, and lasts much longer. The first time I wore this was on a night out during freshers week in September, and somehow I managed to get through the night without having to re-apply at all. Not even once! It's definitely one of my favourite lip products ever, and I adore how long lasting it is.

What are your favourite Lip Products?


Kardashian Lip plumping shimer gloss - Honey
Sleek Matte Me Liquid Lipstick - Fandango Purple, Birthday Suit, and Roja Red
Nyx Lingerie - Honeymoon

No comments:

Post a Comment