In my opinion, there's nothing better than getting home after a long, stressful, tiring day and just flopping. More often than not, when I come home there's an ever growing to-do list of things waiting for me to tick off- but despite this, I always find time to do my favourite things. That way I always have something positive to look forward to at the end of the day, so that I can power through to the very last minute.
1. That feeling of relief and relaxation as you get in the door, take off your jacket and dump your bags on the floor. Ah, freedom.
2. Making the perfect blend of coffee/tea. Because let's be honest here, your blend is the best blend.
3. Connecting to your (hopefully) super-reliable Wifi network and getting that first buzzzz as your phone blows up with notifications.
4. Logging into instagram and facebook, and just generally being very nosy- as you enjoy your homemade brew of tea/coffee
5. Getting together the perfect selection of scran, because you probably can't be bothered actually cooking, but food is important.
6. Catching up with a bit of TV. Scran always seems to taste better when mixed with top notch entertainment, right?
7. Doing a bit of housework and actually being able to tick off a few things from your to-do list #success
8. Taking off all your makeup and getting changed into slob clothes/pyjamas
9. Treating yourself to a luxurious bath, featuring your favourite bath bombs (from Lush of course) and lots and lots of bubbles
10. Curling up in bed to embrace your final hours of relaxation and bliss before you wake up tomorrow and start off all over again