1. Your waist might never be as slim as the waist that the girl who used to be in your biology class has. That's okay, you have other assets that she doesn't. Just because your body isn't perfect in your eyes, doesn't mean it isn't perfect in someone else's.
2. Stay true to yourself. It's always better to be hated for who you are than loved for a lie.
3. You are a wonderful, strong, independent woman who doesn't need a man, a family, or one single friend. But these people are nice, and they are good to have, so appreciate them and don't take them for granted.
4. Yeah, it might be hella tough right now, and you might feel like curling into a ball in your bed and never leaving the comfort of your room. But things will get better, you just need to stay tough and get through the hard stuff first.
5. Life is 10% what happens to you, and 90% how you react to it
6. Never miss an opportunity to compliment someone. A meaningful compliment can make someone's day, so use that power to the max.
7. Don't hold on to regret. Every decision you have made -even that awful one- has had implications which have shaped the people and the world around you. The mistakes you have made are opportunities for growth and renewal.
8. Just because someone has a different solution to you, doesn't mean you're wrong, or that they are trying to say that you are wrong. The best solution isn't found through arguing, but through discussing.
9. If you had 50 words left to speak, would you use them to complain, or to tell people you appreciate them? Think about how you use the gift of communication wisely.
10. Life isn't infinite. We are all mortals, and all our lives will end at some point. Make sure you make your one unique life meaningful.