This year -as always- Starbucks made it's mark this season when it released the Pumpkin Spiced Lattes for Autumn earlier in September. I've mentioned my love for autumn and autumnal scents quite a few times on this blog recently, but one thing I don't think I've really discussed is my adoration of hot drinks. Some of my favourite Autumnal drinks are more mainstream/known than others, but I would definitely recommend giving each of the drinks I mention in this post a try! You never know, you might discover your new favourite!
In my opinion, the best place for hot beverages just has to be Starbucks. Their PSL's are unbeatable, and their drinks are just quite simply heavenly. However, I do enjoy a cosy night in with a home brewed cuppa just as much...
1. Pumpkin Spiced Lattes (you seriously must have seen that one coming)
2. Cinnamon Lattes
3. Caramel Apple Pumpkin Spice
4. Chile Hot Mocha
5. Black Tea with a slice of Lemon and Ginger
6. Gingerbread Latte (okay so technically it's more Christmassy, but it still counts right?)
7. Chai Tea Lattes (omg they taste like autumn)
8. Caramel and Cinnamon Macchiato
9. Nutella Hot Chocolate
10. Hot Caramel Apple Cider
What's your favourite autumnal drink?