Tuesday, 30 August 2016

My favourite Lush Bath Bombs

The other day, I went into town with my good friend Becca as she needed to take some photos for her school project (Lol, remember school?). On the way to get some food from Five Guys, I made a call for a quick stop at Lush to get stocked up on a few Lush Bath Bombs... and ended up buying a pile of my favourite things.

I love a good Lush Haul, but Hauls show you 

My first favourite is the intergalactic bath bomb. My friend Katie (Who just so happens to have been featured in my blog earlier this month when I wrote a post about water, you can read it here) recommended this one to me, and ever since I've been in love. I popped it into my basket because I had seen her snapchat the effect it had on her bath; the colours truly were intergalactic. 


One of the Lush salespeople recommended me this one when I was looking for the Unicorn Horn after finding out it was just a Valentines Day special. This one has such a beautiful scent that really lingers in your bathroom. I even keep it in a drawer with my clothes to scent them before actually using it.


The fizzbanger is probably my absolute favourite Lush Bath Bomb of all time. Oh my GOODNESS is it good. This bath bomb alone smells exactly like the lingering scent of the Lush stores, and it turns bathwater into a gorgeous shade of green in an incredible display... and it even leaves a bang at the end of your bath. I wrote a review of this bath bomb a while back, which you can see right here!


I picked this one up quite simply because I'm a basic bitch and I love Avocado. Avocado Salad? Yes. Avocado phone case (they actually sell them in Topshop)? YES. Avocado Bath Bomb? YES! This one is so refreshing and just an all round 10. I am so glad I bought it!




I love Think Pink. It has such a cute name, and the flowers on the top are the most adorable thing I've ever seen on a bath bomb- it's art. I've not actually used this one in a bath yet... so I can't tell you how it is in a bath, but it smells and looks so gorgeous dry, so it must be even better when it fizzes up, right?




I was a bit worried that I was going to run out of things to say about these bath bombs by the last one, but so far I (think I am anyway) am going on strong! This cute bath bomb caught my eye just as I was about to pay, and for under £2, I'm so glad I bagged it! It's lavender scented, which is perfect for a relaxing evening bath; yet it's not so overpowering that it sends you to sleep while actually in the bath, lol.


Well, that's it for now! I really hope you enjoyed this little Lush Favourites post!

What's your favourite Lush Bath Bomb?

17 comments:

  1. So pretty colors and very interesting.
    xox

    http://kintanfashion.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't have a bath so I haven't been able to use many of these, but recently we went to stay in a luxury hotel with a bath on feet and I bought the avobath and I loved it so much! Especially that it didn't leave any real residue in the bath :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats so gutting Camila! I try to have a bath at least once a week as i find it helps me relax and detox.

      Delete
  3. Aww! These are just so pretty. I love Colors 😄

    ReplyDelete
  4. Intergalactic & fizzbanger are my favorites at the moment <3

    ~ Jasmin N
    Little Things With Jassy
    Bloglovin’

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think id have to agree with you, although twilight comes in as a very close third!

      Delete
  5. cool! I like the idea that lush products don't come in plastic wrapping!

    xo, Margot
    http://thepastelproject.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, its a really lovely touch and it feels so good to be supporting such a charitable company. Plus the paper bags are just so much easier to unwrap...

      Delete
  6. Oh wow! So many gorgeous lush ness! Ree love30

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a great treat! My room now smells like lush.. Its amazing!

      Delete
  7. Lush is great though I can never last in the shop long enough to purchase anything as the smell causes headaches! lovely post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw that must suck so much Abigale! I would definitely recommend trying the avocado bath bomb, you can order it online and its one of the more subtle scents. Either that or their hard shampoos, the scents aren't as in your face as with the bath bombs and its something youll definitely use!

      Delete
  8. Replies
    1. Me too! The effect of it in the bathwater was incredible, my friend pointed out that it looked like a painting when it was fizzing, and the actual bath water was really glittery and felt like it was a really different consistency as normal water which was pleasantly unusual!

      Delete
    2. Me too! The effect of it in the bathwater was incredible, my friend pointed out that it looked like a painting when it was fizzing, and the actual bath water was really glittery and felt like it was a really different consistency as normal water which was pleasantly unusual!

      Delete