Sunday, 28 August 2016

Lately, I've been loving...

♥ Iced mocha frappes from McDonalds, which are surprisingly absolutely wonderful

This blog

This picture from weheartit

♥ My brand new nike roches

This adorable sweater from forever 21

This writing set from paperchase

This blog post

♥ Caramel lattes... they are just life

This cute quote

♥ The money in my bank that I don't need to spend (yet)

♥ The reason by Lacey Sturm

This youtube video

♥ The band walk the moon

This magazine

♥ The Nyxx matte lip gloss, in London shade

♥ Calm by Michael Acton Smith

♥ Flipping through Label's catalogue

14 comments:

  1. Can't wait to check out all these links!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blog is so cool lol I follow her on Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing!

    XOXO
    Sandra
    www.esseremoda.nl

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cool post! Really liked it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment

      Delete
  5. Love that sweater! and I went through this phase a few summers ago where I was getting those frappes literally every day for 2 weeks!! They are so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loved these links! and that photo, OMG I'm hungry!
    xo,
    Maca

    ReplyDelete