Tuesday, 16 August 2016

I'm going on an adventure



I couldn't sleep at all last night, so at 6am I decided to go on a walk to clear my head. I took my camera with me, simply because for once the sky was clear and blue, and I had to capture it. As I was walking through the fields, I saw a plane soar above me and took a few shots. (What I mean by a few is I quickly put my camera onto speed shooting mode and took about 20 photos... whoops)

As I continued on my walk, stopping every so often to take photos of the scenery, I thought about all the people on that plane. Each and every one of them with a different story... with one thing tying them all together; they were all going somewhere.

And on Thursday at approximately 17:45, I too will be going somewhere.

On Thursday, I will be sitting by the side of my closest friend within a plane that leaves Scotland to fly directly to Poland, where we will be staying for a week. To say that I can't wait would be the understatement of the century. 

Of course, I have got my worries about the trip. It's my first adventure abroad without my parents, and there's been so much leading up to this trip. My friend and I have organised and paid for it all by ourselves like the independent women that we are, and there's a lot leaning on our planning. But I'm sure it'll all go to plan. And if it doesn't? I'll just have a few funny stories to tell you all when I get back.

I hope you all enjoy the rest of your holidays, and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment