Tuesday, 9 August 2016

Fizzbanger bathbomb from Lush

Last Saturday I came home from work, and went straight upstairs to run myself a nice hot bath. I love a good bath after work- I find it so relaxing, and I feel so fresh afterwards. I've been using Zoella's bath fizzers a lot recently, so I decided to change things up a bit and use the fizzbanger bathbomb I bought from Lush. 

It had been sitting in one of my drawers for just under a week, and it honestly made my whole bedroom smell so nice, even when it was carefully tucked away... it almost felt like if I closed my eyes I'd find myself in a lush store.
When I got enough water in my bath at a perfect warm temperature, I let the bath bomb take the plunge. It instantly fizzed up, with an explosion of yellow suddenly tainting the water. As it dissolved further, a spray of blue came out from the centre of the bath bomb, mixing with the yellow to create a lime green colour. 

As you can see in the pictures below, it totally changed the colour of the bath water, and the foam that came from it created a gorgeous green, yellow and blue galaxy-like effect on the waters surface. The pictures I took don't even capture a fraction of how gorgeous it looked in real life. 

As it fizzed, my bathroom was filled with a refreshing and rejuvenating scent. And when I finally got round to soaking myself up in the water, it was wonderful.  Plus, at the end of my bath when all the water had drained, I found a little surprise left behind...




I think the fizzbanger is probably my favourite bath bomb from Lush so far. I'm really impressed by it, and will definitely be buying it again. I think I might just have to do a little lush haul sometime soon...

What's your favourite bath bomb?

4 comments:

  1. I've actually never tried a Lush bath bomb! I need to try one!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way Grace! You definitely do- they'll change the way you see baths forever...

      Delete
  2. This is so beautiful! Now, I need to go and buy some lush bath bombs! I haven't tried one yet!!

    https://reetlonari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you think it looks beautiful in photos, you need to see them in real life! The scents are heavenly too!

      Delete