Monday, 8 August 2016

Cosy Evening Movies




Nothing beats coming home from work and going straight into your pyjamas, curling up under a blanket with a warm cup of hot chocolate and flicking on a movie... especially on a rainy day. I've watched more than my fair share of movies over the past few weeks -some alone, some with my family, and some with friends- and so I thought it was about time that I shared some of my favourites with you lovely people.

When I'm choosing a movie, I usually go for a rom com, or a sad romantic movie. I'm a sucker for a soppy plot, especially if I'm watching with my girls. However, I'm always up for watching an action movie every once in a while... and who doesn't love a good comedy?! 

Here is a list of some of the best movies to watch on a cosy evening...

Me Before You

If I stay

Now You See Me (1 and 2)

The Last Song

Pretty in Pink

Tomorrow When The War Began

Love Story

The Little Mermaid (1, 2 and the prequel)

Cinderella (1, 2 and 3)

Top Gun

The School of Rock

Mulan

Paper Towns

Focus

The Longest Ride

Age of Adeline

Definitely, Maybe


What are your favourite movies? 

13 comments:

  1. I love the Cinderella series! So happy that's on your list

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I need to add on the Divergent series- I watched the first two the other day and they are so good!

      Delete
  2. I love your list, and your socks! Totally agree with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't watched Me before youu! those were cute socks btw :)

    The Budget Fashion Seeker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely a must-see, I loved the movie just as much as the book- and that's saying something!

      Delete
  4. Love all these options and those socks are amazing!
    Xo
    Maca
    Www.heymaca.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a perfect list! Ps, I really really need to watch Paper Towns!

    https://reetlonari.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Reet! You definitely do, I'm sure you'd love it!

      Delete
  6. I'm definitely more of an action/fantasy kind of girl. I love Now you See Me.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a great list!! Thanks for sharing!! Yay!! I've watched most of them!! Loved The Last Song!! :)

    ReplyDelete