I don't know about you, but I actually really love those 'common white girl' accounts on Twitter, and I often have a good wee laugh about how much I relate to the things they tweet about. Half of the time, I'm like OH MY GOODNESS SOMEONE ELSE DOES THAT TOO?! and then the other half I'm like, wait... doesn't everyone do that?
Anyway, I thought it would be a good laugh to compile a little list of some of the things that make me a stereotypical 'white girl'
1. I get excited when the Starbucks Christmas menu comes out. I mean, who doesn't absolutely adore gingerbread lattes?
2. I don't mind going through a whole day at school or work without wearing any makeup, but as soon as it comes to selfie-taking, I need to have my contour and eyeliner on fleek.
3. I always seem to be buying clothes from shops like Forever 21 and H&M, but no matter how much I buy, I never have enough
4. Ice cream is always the answer in times of need.
5. Pyjama days are the absolute best days in the world. Who needs to go outside anyways?
6. Ariana Grande is goals. She actually has it all, and to be honest, all I want in life is to be like her one day.
7. The saddest thing ever is when you think you have a spare bobble, but then you look at your wrist and it's blank. The struggle is real.
8. "Tru", "I can't even" and "same" are probably the top 3 most used words/phrases in my vocabulary
9. I kinda wanna go vegetarian for a month, just to see what it would be like
10. I always say I love sleep so much, but then again, I always go to sleep so late at night
11. I actually adore the hipster edits of disney princesses. I wish I looked like Ariel, her hair is on fleek.
12. I know the word 'fetch' was made fun of in Mean Girls, but I actually quite like it for every day use. I'm going to make fetch happen.
13. I live for the moment when my phone has charged enough for me to be able to unplug it so that I can roll over to the other side of the bed and get comfy.
14. Cute study notes are so satisfying to look at, but I'll never get my notes as pretty as them.
15. I spend 70% of my time on weheartit, 20% of my time on other social media sites, 7% of my time with my friends, and 3% of my time being productive
16. I say I'm going on a diet, and announce it to all of my friends, but then as soon as I'm near to McDonalds, I'm ordering a big mac large meal with extra bbq sauce.
17. I constantly confuse people with comments about my 'food baby'
18. Zac Efron. That is all.
19. I deeply care about my grades, but have 0 motivation to do any form of work whatsoever.
20. When there's no starbucks nearby, I'm probably drinking Arizona Ice Tea. It doesn't even taste that nice, I just think the bottle is super cute.