Sunday, 10 July 2016

Get to know the blogger behind the blog: In 20 facts

I was looking for ideas for a fun, casual post for today, and ended up stumbling upon Milk Bubble Tea's blog, which featured a "20 random facts about me". I love these types of posts; they're really nice and frothy, and are usually rather humerus. If you've done a post like this, then please link it in the comments below, I'd love to see what you'd write!
  • My shoe size is a 3 or a 4, and my hands are the same size as my little 4 year old cousin... yes, seriously.
  • Some of my favourite TV shows to binge watch are Suits, Parks and recreation, and arrow
  • Never have I ever broken a bone
  • I am a sucker for sweet things... cake pops, candy floss, chocolate; whatever you throw my way, as long as it has an unhealthy amount of sugar in it, I'll love it.
  • I have been to 9 concerts in my life
  • The first concert I ever went to was a JLS concert when I was 13; after 2 weeks of meeting a friend, she called me asking if I liked JLS and if I wanted to go see them in concert with her, for free. Of course, I said yes, even thought I wasn't really that big a fan
  • I had a rabbit when I was younger, and I named it twinkle toes. It was a he
  • I absolutely adore all warm drinks, and love pukka herbal teas... They are heavenly
  • I've never really gotten the big deal about Britains got talent; I much prefer The X Factor
  • If I had to choose a celebrity crush, it would have to be Michael Clifford from 5 Seconds of Summer
  • My favourite meal to cook is a creamy salmon pasta... it's so easy, yet it tastes so damn good!
  • My Dad currently works in Nepal, which I reckon is pretty interesting considering it's almost on the other side of the world! I was rather surprised when he got the job, but he does love it so I'm really happy for him.
  • I would prefer to be really too hot than really too cold
  • I can't sleep at night unless my room is utterly and completely pitch black
  • I've never actually seen I'm a Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here, even though my friends tell me to every. Single. Flipping. Year.
  • I dyed my hair ginger once, when I was about 14 or 15 years old. It wasn't the best look, but I felt so damn cool for having dyed hair.
  • I am a sucker for stationary. The most I've ever spent on stationary at one go was £50
  • My 3 favourite bands are All Time Low, 5 Seconds of Summer, and Sleeping with Sirens
  • I love high key photography, especially with portraiture.
  • I hate and will never eat mushrooms, bananas or squid

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! So much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a rabbits too! They were named love and brownie. Great post!

    ReplyDelete