Tuesday, 5 July 2016

A few of my favourite quotes...

A little while ago, I wrote a post composing a collection of quotes that mean a lot to me. Quotes have always been a big part of my life, and as you may or may not know, I have a quotes book that I've been filling in some of my favourites since I was in my early teens. Whenever I was falling in or out of love, or dealing with difficult situations, I found comfort in discovering quotes that explained exactly how I felt. Here is another collection of some more quotes that I adore...

"Life changes. We don't always like the things we must endure, but being a part of this world means walking on anyway, even when it would be easier just to give up"

"From the losses in your life will emerge so many great new things to be grateful for"

"The truth is not always the same as the majority decision"

"Grace meets us where we are but does not leave us where it found us"

"Courage does not always roar. Sometimes courage is the quiet little voice at the end of the day that says I will try again tomorrow"

"Someday everything will make perfect sense. But for now, laugh at confusion, smile through tears, and remember that everything happens for a reason"

"We all go through rough times. We all have these obstacles that seem too large to overcome or that current that you never seen to swim out of. We have to decide what matters most to us- our passions"

"Shoot for the moon. Even if you miss, you'll land among the stars"

"Don't shine so that others can see you. Shine so that through you, others can see him"

"Life has two ways of testing someone's patience. By either having nothing happen, or by having everything happen at once"

"Often when you're rejected you think that you aren't good enough. But the truth is that they just weren't ready for everything you have to offer"

"It takes a big heart to help shape little minds"

"When someone you love becomes a memory, that memory becomes a treasure"

"Forgiveness doesn't excuse their behaviour. Forgiveness prevents their behaviour from destroying your heart, and your relationship with them"

"I hope you live a life you're proud of. If you find that you're not, I hope you find the strength to start all over again"

"If the burden seems too much to bear, remember the end will justify the pain it took to get us there"

"The beauty of grace is that it makes life not fair"

"Don't always follow where the path may lead. Go instead where there is no path, and leave a trail for others to follow"

"When I was your age, television was called books"

4 comments:

  1. I have a Quote Collection book too! We should swap a few some time...

    xx,
    ~Raquel
    www.itsjustraquel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No way, that's brilliant! We certainly should! I'd love to hear from you

      Delete
  2. I have a quote collection book as well! Quotes are the best :)

    ReplyDelete