1. Today I got to talk to someone I love. He's like a brother to me, and I adore him. I really treasure our friendship, but we live really far away from eachother and are often busy meaning we don't get to talk that much. I really appreciate him and all he's done for me,even in supporting me when I thought everyone had given up on me. He's such an encouragement to me, and I had a great time chatting with him.
2. I am officially hooked on anime. Thanks to a different friend who let me use his account, I got to start watching food wars last Tuesday, and ever since I've been totally addicted... literally, I can't even get out of bed for breakfast because I'd rather spend that extra 40 minutes watching anime. What even.
3. I get to meet up a bunch of friends that I met at All Time Low this Friday, and I am so buzzed for it! I can't even wait!
4. I've been able to get closer with God in the past few weeks, which has been absolutely wonderful. I love learning more about God through the bible and through hearing people preach, and I've also really enjoyed worshipping him. I really want to devote my life fully to him, and am learning to slowly trust him more and more each day.
5. Last Wednesday I tried making Japanese rice balls (I can't remember what they're actually called) and it worked out really well! My Mum and little brother totally gobbled them up, and I made just enough for them to be filling, but not too much. I really love oriental food too, so it was great fun having a go at cooking it!