1. Meet up with your friends, and take care of them. Be grateful for the relationships you have now, and the support system you have behind you. Spending time with your true friends will always brighten your day with smiles and laughter.
2. Eat healthily, because when great things go into your body, even greater things will go out of it- like a smile! You'll feel soo much better about yourself too, and you're much less likely to feel bloated.
3. Care less about the things that don't matter, and sort out the things that do.
4. Spend more time outside, in the nature. Enjoy the natural world around you. Go on a walk through a field, or by a beach if you're lucky enough to live near one. Go on a daytrip to the countryside. Appreciate the natural beauty that the world holds.
5. Listen to happy music. Music has so much power, and it can manipulate our feelings to empathise with the lyricist, which is a beautiful yet dangerous things. By listening to happy music with positive messages, you should feel more uplifted and positive yourself.
6. When you wake up, force yourself to smile. Even if you don't feel like it, and even if it's fake. When you get into the habit of smiling more often, you will want to smile more.
7. Seek things that make you happy. Whether that's a hobby, a TV show, or food is up to you. But once you've found that thing, use it to bring you joy.
8. Spend more time around happy people. Happiness is like a virus- it's infectious. The more time you spend around happy people, the more that happiness becomes a part of your own life.
9. Celebrate your strengths. Yeah, you have amazing strengths that you are amazing in your own amazing way. Isn't that something worth celebrating? You should be happy about that! You're incredible! And Needed! By appreciating your own strengths, you'll be able to see yourself in a much more positive light. Smile because you're awesome.
10. Appreciate the little things. So someone told you to have a good day today? That's absolutely lovely so smile, and have a good day. So someone smiled at you? Smile back, and keep that smile on your lips for the rest of the day. So you met up with your friend and had a great time? Hold on to that happiness, and smile.