Friday, 10 June 2016

Top 10 things I complain about the most

1. My fridge is full so I can't fit in anymore food

2. So now I need to eat the food I just bought, meaning I'm going over my daily allowance of calories

3. I started watching a TV show and am binge watching it so much that I've forgotten about all my responsibilities

4. But now I finished watching the entire box set and now I'm sad and don't know what to do with my life

5. I took a walk but I forgot to wear my fitbit

6. I wrote an extensive to-do list yesterday but I spent so long making it that I didn't have time to do the things

7. I have no lipsticks to match my outfit today and I spent so long on my makeup

8. I have no idea where my money goes I think someone's stealing it, I swear I didn't even buy that much this month

9. I swear I have about 50 unmatched socks. Damn you sock eating monster that lives in my washing machine.

10. I just got on the bus home and my battery is at 5%

No comments:

Post a Comment