Tuesday, 7 June 2016

She loves...

Hiya lovelies! Today I wanted to write you all a nice light, fluffy, easy post to read over coffee. I've always loved writing posts about the things that make me happy, like the 'This Sunday I'm grateful for...' series and even the '5 happy thoughts' series, so I thought I'd do something similar, but just that little bit different. I hope you enjoy reading about a few of the things that I love...

Favourite fragrance
The Olympea fragrance by Paco Rabanne is absolutely lush. It's a really lovely light, innocent yet flirty fragrance. It reminds me a little bit of my previous favourite perfume, Coco Mademoiselle by Channel, which I adore.

Indie Accessory
I recently bought a headpiece from New Look which was very 'out of the box' per say. It's very indie/hipster, and I'm yet to d├ębut it, but I'm thinking it would be perfect for summer with the whole festival vibes.

Blogger goals
I've had Dorkface's blog in heart-eyes for quite some time, and I'm not going to lie, I low-key obsess over it. I love how colourful and bright it is, and it's so humorous. It's the perfect blog for a bit of a pick me up.

A new hobby
Last year, I had a 3 month retreat from my phone and computer, and my mum taught me how to knit. I made a few lavender pouches then, but I've recently picked it up again, and I'm starting to knit a small baby blanket. It's going to take me some time since I'm a newbie, but I really enjoy it. It's really relaxing, and a good break from social media ect.

Testing new TV shows
I've just recently finished watching Fresh Meat (which ftw, is incredible... it's on all 4 and I 100% recommend) so I've been dipping my toes in some new tv shows and even a few documentaries. I'm totally up to suggestions, so please put some in the comments section!

Lush matte lip cream
A few months ago a close friend recommended the nyxx matte lip cream products to me, and since I trust her taste, I went out and splurged on a handful of different shades. I can now confirm that they are absolutely wonderful. The colours are perfect, and it really lasts on your lips. Not only that, but it's got a really good feel on your lips; lighter than lipstick but still more substance to it than gloss.

What have you been getting into today?

No comments:

Post a Comment