Wednesday, 22 June 2016

9 signs you're slightly obsessed with shopping

So lately I've definitely been overspending on things I don't need to. I just have this money from work, and it needs to be spent. I've been on way too many cute little shopping sessions in town, and when my friends have been too busy to meet up, I've dived straight to my tablet to indulge myself in some great late night online shopping. If you have experienced any of the following symptoms, please let me know! Gosh, I hope I'm not the only one obsessed with spending money...

1. I have this great ability to justify buying pretty much anything

2. Until I leave the store and realise I just spent £30 on shit that I definitely do not need

3. I constantly use the excuse of needing blogger props when buying cute yet unnecessarily homeware

4. I genuinely can't go into a shop with the intention of buying 1 specific item and leave the shop with that item only

5. I refuse to look at my bank statement because I know it's bad

6. When you have extra money, you offer to pay for your friends out on a coffee date

7. You don't mind working extra hours so that you can buy that new item on your wishlist

8. You have several products that are extremely similar, pretty much the same really... Mainly eyeshadow palettes tbh

9. You promise yourself you'll save your money, but then it gets to the day after payday and somehow you're already broke

No comments:

Post a Comment