Sunday, 5 June 2016

5 targets I'm setting myself for this week

Hey there sweethearts! It's been quite some time since I wrote a goals/targets post (in fact the last time I did was this post I wrote way back in April) so I thought I might just give it a shot again. I love setting myself targets, and the sense of achievement you get when you've completed all your targets is wonderful.

1. Make a priorities list at the start of every day
I'm a great procrastinator, so I'm hoping that setting myself an agenda of things I need to do in order of importance will help me stick to what actually needs to be done, rather than wasting time on unimportant tasks.

2. Have at least one day of digital detox
Is it a blogger thing; to be addicted to social media? I don't know, but I've seen (and written) my fair share of posts about the importance of having a 'digital detox' so I reckon it would do me some good to spend a day where I'm not glued to my phone

3. Go to the gym
I made a new years resolution way back at the start of the year, to eat healthily and exercise more. Yeah, working at McDonald's and having the temptation of free ice cream every time I worked a shift kinda conflicted with my healthy eating plans, and I got lazy and started postponing going to the gym. It's time I got back in shape

4. Take at least 5 high quality pictures for her electric ocean
I always take photos in bulk, so I'm planning to have a mini photoshoot sometime this week, as soon as I find the time to slot one in, and organise all my props...

5. Read a book
There was a time when I would read 6 books a week, and that would be normal. Nowadays, it's a struggle to get myself to read 6 books a year, and that's counting the compulsory school books. I really want to change that, because I do still enjoy reading, and it's something that really helps me to relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment