Friday, 3 June 2016

20 Summer blog post ideas


Ah, Summer... the season of blue skies, sunshine, and an abundance of colour- not to mention the lovely heat. I love Summer for a number of reasons, but the number 1 reason is probably the heat. This Summer I'm going to be spending the majority of my time working and saving up for university, but I am looking forward to having a few weeks off for a little bit of travel with a few friends.

I hope you all have a wonderful summer, and enjoy it as much as I will- as well as making good use of these post prompts!

1. An updated Summer skincare routine

2. 5 things I want to achieve this summer

3. 5 fruit that are going straight into my basket this summer

4. 5 ideas for a perfect summer daytrip

5. Homeware: A summer edition

10. Makeup that will stay put through the heat

11. 5 blogs to follow this summer

12. 15 cute summer prints

13. My holiday in 10 photos

14. six summer staples

15. links I'm loving this summer 

16. top 10 tips for staying safe in the sun

17. My favourite smoothie recipes 

18. A Summer reading list

19. 10 things I want to do this summer 

20. 5 things I love about summer

No comments:

Post a Comment