Sunday, 15 May 2016

This Sunday I'm grateful for...



♥ Hebrews 4:1-7

♥ My CD player. I still love buying new CD's and listening to them the 'old school' 2000's way

♥ Authors, who are incredibly gifted. Lately I've been getting back into the habit of reading, and I'm starting to really appreciate how much time and effort and skill goes into the creation of a book.

♥ My friends who can drive

♥ Paperchase stationary for helping me stay organised

♥ Ice cream

♥ My job, which pays

♥ Coffee. All the coffee.

♥ People who understand, and support you no matter what

♥ My superhero parents

♥ Chats with bloggers I've met through #TheGirlGang

♥ Getting a chance to carry on filling in my colouring in book

♥ Cute motivational quotes 

♥ Tacos

♥ Etsy

♥ The people who encourage me

♥ Bloggers who post bloggers tips exactly when I need them the most

♥ Great advice

♥ People who are full of love and joy

♥ Sunflowers

♥ My little brother, for always cheering me up

No comments:

Post a Comment