Sunday, 1 May 2016

The 1st Playlist: May


This month, the playlist is going to be tracks from my 'most played' list, and it's featuring quite a few of my favourite tracks. There are a few artists which pop up quite a few times, and I'm sure you can guess why. (They're my favourites)

Another you (another way) - Against the current

Therapy - All Time Low

Empty Gold - Halsey

The feeling - Justin Bieber and Halsey

Can't help falling in love with you - Twenty One Pilots

Sidekick - Walk the moon

Poppin' Champagne - All Time Low

Broken home - 5 Seconds of Summer

Afraid - The Neighbourhood

The beach - All Time Low

Beside you - 5 Seconds of Summer

Coming down - Halsey

Gravity - Against the Current

Fake you out - Twenty One Pilots

For Baltimore - All Time Low

All Too Well - Against the current

Fireworks - You Me At Six

Hold me down - Halsey

No comments:

Post a Comment