Sunday, 29 May 2016

Positivity Posts from the Past



Yesterday, I compiled and published a post on ideas of posts for the Positivity Project. I think it's really important that us bloggers all ensure that we are sending out an uplifting message to our readers, to help them form a positive mindset.

Today, I thought it would be a good idea for me to link you back to some of the posts I have published in the past which have a positive message, whether it's underlying or obvious. I hope this is helpful to you all, especially if you're thinking about participating in the Positivity Challenge!

The first ever "5 Happy thoughts" post
5 Happy Thoughts -recap

40 ways to take a break

Thursday Thoughts #1
Thursday Thoughts #2
Thursday Thoughts #3
Thursday Thoughts #4

15 things I CAN do

Calm the mind change the world

100 things that make me feel good

The change you absolutely NEED to make

Dear friend, when you want to give up

Why you NEED to use your anger as motivation

Always hope and always dream

Be more thankful

Dear friend, you are important in ways unimaginable

Becoming your own hero #1
Becoming your own hero #2
Becoming your own hero #3

This Sunday I'm grateful for...

2 comments:

  1. I love this, uplifting messages are a main reason people read blogs. I'll be checking these out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Leah, that's really sweet of you to say!

      Delete