Wednesday, 11 May 2016

A few of my favourite quotes...


I bloody love me a good bunch of quotes. I've even got a little notebook that I've been filling up with my favourite quotes since I was about 12 or 13 years old. Let's just say that I've passed the 1,000 mark, and still seem to keep adding on to it every so often...

"He's going to be sorry he lost you. So stop worrying. Forget the past- and the pain, and remember what an incredible woman you are"

"Life is like a cup of tea... it's all in how you make it"

"A secret to happiness is letting every situation be what it is, instead of what you think it should be, and then making the best of it"

"If you're searching for that one person who will change your life, take a look in the mirror"

"In order to fly you have to create space in the open air so that your wings can really spread out. It's like a parachute. They only work from a high altitude... To fly, you need to begin taking risks.If you don't, then maybe the best thing is to give up, and keep walking forever"

"Sometimes you just need to throw on a crown and remind them who they're dealing with"

"A flower doesn't think of competing with the flower next to it... it just blooms"

"Sometimes when things are falling apart, they are actually falling into place"

"If ever you should have an epiphany, latch on to it, no matter how small or large the epiphany, and try best to make it happen. You might make a fool of yourself, but it's better to make a fool of yourself than to spend your life jealous of the fools"

"Don't let the fear of unhappiness cripple your pursuit of finding what you believe will make you happy"

"I am not what happened to me. I am who I chose to become"

"The greatest gift you can give someone is your time. Because when you give someone your time, you are giving them a portion of your life that you will never get back"

"I'll always miss him. But our love is like the wind. I can't see it, but I can feel it"

"Words have the power to change us"

No comments:

Post a Comment