Sunday, 22 May 2016

6 Things Sunday

Happy Sunday, friends! I hope you're all enjoying some sunshine and warmth, because it's summer! How exciting; it's less than a month until the summer holidays for schools all across Scotland, and tens of thousands (if not more) young people are going to be graduating high school. I'm going to be one of them. It's a bit scary, when I put it like that, but to be honest I'm totally up for the challenge, and excited for the adventures that await on my journey to university life.

6 movies I've watched this week
1. Pitch Perfect 2
2. Unfriended
3. Twilight (#throwback)
4. Focus
5. Hitch
6, If I stay

6 blogs I love
1. Hannahemilylane.blogspot.co.uk
2. Sarahschapter.blogspot.co.uk
3. Milkbubbletea.com
4. Courtneylthings.blogspot.co.uk
5.Worldofwanderlust.com
6. Lifewithbb.blogspot.co.uk

6 Fave Twitter Accounts
1. @AllTimeJack
2. @KatyHumphrey
3. @Dorkfaceblog
4. @outersspaced
6. @Michael5SOS

6 Things I'm obsessed with
1. Blogging
2. 5SOS
3. Phan
4. All Time Low
5. #TheGirlGang
6. Home and away

6 Foods I will never eat
1. Duck
2. Mushrooms
3. Lamb
4. Seaweed
5. Bananas
6. Boiled carrots

6 Things that I love
1. Pretty Picture
2. Gigs
3. Friends
4. Meeting new bloggers
5. Warm beds
6. Music

No comments:

Post a Comment