Monday, 30 May 2016

50 prop ideas for the best photos


1. Makeup brushes

2. Lipsticks

3. Nail varnish

4. Lash Curlers

5. Jewellery

6. Watches

7. Sunglasses

8. Pens/pencils

9. Diaries/notebooks

10. ornaments

11. Glasses

12. Calanders

13. Coloured paper or card

14. post it notes

15. laptop

16. Clipboard

17. Flowers

18. Phone/tablet

19. earphones

20. Phone case

21. Camera

22. Polaroids

23. Postcards

24. Glitter

25. Confetti

26. sequins

27. Fairy lights

28. Books

29. Candles

30. Magazines

31. prints

32. sweets

33. mugs

34. cupcakes

35. muffins

36. Shells

37. washi tape

38. clothes

39. handbags

40. bath bombs

41. perfume

42. letters and envelopes

43. indoor plants

44. coffee cups

45. hand cream

46. broaches

47. fruit

48. smoothies

49. bottled drinks

50. shoes

6 comments:

  1. I'm always on the look out of what I can include in my blog posts, some good ideas here! Thanks for sharing :) xx

    Beth | Polishedcouture.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'm so glad you found it useful! xx

      Delete
  2. Such great ideas here! I always fall back on the same props so this has given me a nudge! 😀 xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Katie, I'm so glad to hear that! I look forward to see the result!

      Delete
  3. This is so useful! I never know what items to use for props for my bookstagram photos! You've given me some brilliant ideas from this list! Thank you!

    Washi tape never crossed my mind to use as a prop!
    I don't think I will be using glitter though! I'm a messy person and knowing me, it would get absolutely everywhere xD

    xoxo
    Kirsty

    thebibliophilegirluk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so glad you like it Kirsty! I haven't actually used glitter myself, but I've seen a few people sprinkle a bit on a large piece of card before putting in their other props. I look forward to seeing your pictures!

      Delete