Monday, 16 May 2016

10 Quotes for Monday

I bought this lovely postcard from paperchase about a month ago, along with a few other bits and bobs. I'm a big stationary/homeware lover, so paperchase is just about my favourite shop... It's fair to say that I spend quite a fair amount (of time and money) in there, seeing as I'm £9 off of my £5 free treat via. my treat me paperchase loyalty card... soon, my friends... soon...

♥ Sometimes you just need to throw on a crown and remind them who they're dealing with

♥ Sometimes when things are falling apart, they are actually falling into place

♥ If ever you should have an epiphany, latch on to it, no matter how small or large it is, and try to make it happen. You might make a fool of yourself, but it's better to make a fool of yourself than to spend your life jealous of  the fools

♥ When you take risks, you learn that there will be times when you succeed and there will be times when you fail, and both are equally important

♥ Your current situation doesn't have to be your destination

♥ If you have good thoughts, they will shine out of your face like sunbeams, and you will always look lovely

♥ We kill all the caterpillars, and then wonder why there are no butterflies

♥ Whatever we let in (good, or bad) will be what flows out of our hearts and into our lives

♥ Not all wounds are so visible. Walk gently in the lives of others

♥ To remember we are mortal means to live one day at a time

No comments:

Post a Comment