Monday, 25 April 2016

Today I...

I made some smoothies

Green and lush (serves 4)
Avocado x1
Apples x8 (they were quite small)
Pears x5
Lemon x1
Yoghurt
Water
Sugar x3 tsp

Summer rush(serves 5-6)
Apples x6 (they were quite small)
Pears x3
packets of blueberries x2
Packets of strawberries x1
Packets of raspberries x2
Yoghurt
Water

I read some quotes

"How wonderful it is that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world"

"So we beat on, boats against the current, bourne back ceaselessly into the past"

"The lies we believe are walls that keep us from embracing the beauty we have behold this whole time"

"The power of imagination makes us infinite"

"It's okay to be glowsticks; sometimes we need to break before we shine"

"Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn"

"Trust yourself. Create the kind of self you will be happy to live with all your life"

I bought some things

A handful of bath bombs from bomb cosmetics

A hamper basket from Amazon

A navy party dress from Quizz

A baseball tee from New Look

A denim jacket from New Look

A day dress from Quizz

A matte lip gloss from Nyxx

I planned some trips to

Poland

Leven

Aberdeen

Dundee

I realised that

I am £4 off my free gift from paperchase with my loyalty card

I am turning 18 this year

Today I had my last ever Monday in school

I am a shopaholic

Urban Outfitters have brilliant books

No comments:

Post a Comment