Thursday, 28 April 2016

Things I need to do before summer

Summer is fast approaching, and as it does, my list of things I need to do seems to grow more and more. I feel like it's becoming endless, but I'm not complaining; I do love to be busy. Here's a little insight into some of the things I need to do before Summer officially hits...

Book a week off work for my trip to Poland

Buy summer clothes

schedule posts for when I'm on holiday in case I don't have wifi

Make a plan of when to meet up with friends before they move away for university

Ask for full time shifts while I'm at home after exams

SAVE SAVE SAVE

Buy presents for 2 of my friends 18ths

Go to the gym and get my summer body in shape

Eat less takeaways, for the same reason as above

Buy a new diary

Make a to-buy list for everything I need for university

Buy some cute summery prints for my walls

Arrange transport for my trips around Scotland

No comments:

Post a Comment