Friday, 1 April 2016

The 1st Playlist #April

On the 15th of February, the day after Valentines day, I experienced music in a way I have never experienced before. "Punk pop shows are the best shows" says Joel Madden from Good Charlotte, and I scream along with everyone else in the crowd as we are pushed and shoved... and it's true; punk pop shows are the best.

I went to my first punk pop show on the 13th February 2015, where I saw All Time Low and You Me At Six's co-headline tour, with Walk The Moon as the support. It was an incredible night; the first time I had seen All Time Low live; a band who at the time I'd been a fan of for 7 years. The tickets were seated, and I had the most amazing night. Fast forward a year and two days, and many, many other concerts, and there I was- at All Time Low's first ever headlining arena tour. And I was three rows away from the barrier. I experienced music in a way I have never experienced before. There's something so special about being so close to the stars that you adore; screaming out the lyrics of the songs you've head a million times as you hold eye contact with a band member for a fraction of a second.

This playlist is dedicated to All Time Low, and the people they've toured with in the UK over the last year or so. I really hope you enjoy this one.


Crash - You Me At Six

Stay With Me - You Me At Six

Fireworks - You Me At Six

Fresh Start Fever - You Me At Six

Underdog - You Me At Six

Anna Sun - Walk The Moon

Shut Up And Dance - Walk The Moon

Tightrope - Walk The Moon

Up 2 U - Walk The Moon

December - Neck Deep

Can't Kick Up The Roots - Neck Deep

Kali Ma - Neck Deep

Smooth Seas Don't Make Good Sailors - Neck Deep

Head To The Ground - Neck Deep

Running With The Wild Things - Against The Current

Dreaming Alone - Against The Current

Outsiders - Against The Current

Fireproof - Against The Current

Uptown Funk -Against The Current

The Anthem - Good Charlotte

The River - Good Charlotte

Girls And Boys - Good Charlotte

Bloody Valentine - Good Charlotte

Don't Wanna Be In Love - Good Charlotte


Hearts On Fire - All Time Low

Future Hearts - All Time Low

Missing You - All Time Low

Therapy - All Time Low

That Girl's A Straight Up Hustler - All Time Low

Something's Gotta Give - All Time Low

No comments:

Post a Comment