Sunday, 17 April 2016

6 things sunday

Hey sweethearts! How are we all doing on this wonderful Sunday? I've been listening to my 'sleeps' playlist a lot. It's just so relaxing and calm, which I really love! I'm really liking the song 'stuck on you' by New Politics right now.
6 Albums I own 
  1.  Future hearts by All time low
  2. Overexposed by Maroon 5
  3. 5 seconds of summer self titled
  4. 3 Words by Cheryl Cole
  5. Outa This World by JLS
  6. Riot by Paramore

6 Things I love about the little mermaid
  1. Ariel's hair
  2. the songs!
  3. How badass Melody is
  4. Sebastian's accent
  5. How they give forks the purpose of brushing hair
  6. How good looking Prince Eric is

6 movies I watched this week
  1. The little mermaid (surprise surprise)
  2. The wedding ringer
  3. The wedding crasher
  4. The proposal (Sensing a theme here?)
  5. Top 5
  6. Pretty women
6 Things that I like in a guy
  1. Love for good music
  2. Light heartedness
  3. Curly hair
  4. built arms
  5. nice eyes
  6. Sensitivity

6 things that I love eating
  1. cheese cake
  2. scones
  3. sponge cake
  4. pasta salad
  5. sushi
  6. noodles

6 things I wish I was better at
  1. eye makeup
  2. Playing guitar
  3. saving up
  4. Multi tasking
  5. phone calls
  6. taking photos

No comments:

Post a Comment