Sunday, 24 April 2016

5 good things

This weeks been absolutely jam packed, which has been a tot stressful and tiring as I haven't really had much time to myself. But overall, it's been a really good week, and I'm enjoying the few hours of down time that I've got to write this post before I have to go back to work...

1. Last Tuesday and Wednesday I got to go see 5 seconds of summer with three of my favourite girls, which was such an incredible experience. I've seen them once before, but on Tuesday one of my friends and I had tickets for the standing pod, so we were much closer to the stage than we've ever been before for 5sos. The atmosphere was amazing, and the support acts (Don Broco and Jessarae) really surprised me by how good they were! 

2. The weather has made a huge turnaround, and for the first time in a long time, it's actually been sunny.Can I just remind you that I live in Britain, and like, it's almost never sunny. Why cant it stay like this forever?!

3. I've been working a heck of a lot lately; this week I am working full time hours (I'm meant to be doing part time work) as well as going to school and studying for my exams! This has been super tiring, but I got paid yesterday, and I can tell you this- it has definitely been worth it! I'm probably going to have to ask for less shifts as my exams quickly approach, but for now I'm gonna enjoy actually having money for once!

4. The dress I ordered for my leavers diner (prom) arrived yesterday! It's a long dark blue fishtail dress, with a long thin v neck of see through material covered in diamantes, and it's absolutely gorgeous. I can't wait for the diner, all I need to do now is arrange hair, makeup, and buy my shoes!

5. I've booked and paid my summer holidays all independantly by moi this year! I'm going to be going to Poland with a few friends in August, and then spending a week at the borders in Galashiels where I'm going to be leading youth and kids groups with a bunch of friends... I'm hella buzzed for it- summer can't come soon enough haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment