Saturday, 30 April 2016

25 thoughts I had on the last day of school

1. Holy crappers, I'm no longer a high school student. 

2. Woah. I'm out, after 6 whole years, I'm completely finished with school... for now. 

3. What a weird and wonderful feeling it is to be free from the stress and pressure of school

4. I'm going to miss my friends so much, I can't believe this is it

5. I can't wait for the leavers diner, everyone's dresses are going to be so swanky

6. I wish this teacher was still here so that she could sign my shirt

7. Thank goodness I'm never going to sit through her class again

8. Don't cry. Do not cry. Do. Not. Cry.

9. Oh my gosh. I'm practically an adult now

10. Okay, I can do this.

11. This is the last time I'll ever sit here on the sixth year bridge

12. This is the last time my friends and I will skip school together with

13. I'm never going to see my ex's again, phew

14. How many colours of pen can I get on my shirt, hmmmmm

15. I miss the school waffles already

16. I'm going to miss my business teachers, they were all so sweet and lovely

17. Why is my year so boring where are the PRANKS

18. Setting off stink bombs in the corridor does not count as a prank. Eugh.

19. I am so failing psychology this year and I don't even care

20. When can I get my leavers hoodie I want it NOW

21. Haha, remember the time I had a twitter fight with him

22. That one's a cutie, I'm going to miss him. I sincerely hope he does well in life...

23. I swear she's going to be a millionnaire or something the next time I see her

24. THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M GOING TO HEAR THIS BELL WHAT THE

25. I'M NOT READY TO LEAVE PLEASE TAKE ME BACK

No comments:

Post a Comment