Ever since I got a TV for my room, I've been storming through box sets of TV shows available on ALL4, and it's been bloody brilliant. The last box set I finish was skins, and lately my friend introduced me to this cracking show, Fresh Meat.
If you haven't gotten into it yet, I would recommend it without a second thought- it's hilarious, light hearted, and a great show for getting me excited for fresher life. Plus, it's practically educational... That's why I've made up a list of 25 things I've learned from Fresh meat in season 1 and 2.
1. Don't switch subjects because of a boy/girl, it will probably result in you failing and being kicked out of uni. Not such a great idea
2. If you want to experiment in uni, go ahead, just maybe avoid the whole goatee look if all you can muster up is a bit of fluff... you'll probably look like a bit of div
3. Make sure you like the people you move in with, because you're probably going to be spending a heck of a lot of time together
4. Always remember to take your keys out the door when you're locking it, otherwise someone might break in and steal your flatmate's £20 note, and your other flatmates Dad.
5. You should probably study for your course, because if you fail too many times you might end up being kicked off
6. Be prepared for a lot of interrigation about your sexuality from your flatmates
7. Anti-bacterial mouthwash is definitely not a necessity- toothpaste and a toothbrush, however, is
8. Having an affair with your lecturer is probably not a great idea
9. Having an affair with your lecturers son after ending your affair with your lecturer is equally as bad
10. If you want to be successful in your job as a cleaner, it might be helpful to turn the hoover on
11. Your face is not your invite into events, unless you're the Queen
12. If you're rich, someone somewhere is likely to try to take advantage of you
13. Drilling a hole through someone's mouth in a practical while drunk is more than likely to get you kicked off your dentistry course
14. Don't accept marriage proposals unless you are prepared to actually marry them
15. Don't invite all your mates over to your house for an empty, unless you're absolutely certain your house is actually going to be empty