Tuesday, 1 March 2016

The Infinity Dreams Award

I was recently tagged by the adorable Ellie from http://elliemayclarke.blogspot.co.uk/ to do The Infinity Dreams Award. I really appreciate being included in this lovely little tag, and it's such a lovely gesture. Ellie has such a lovely blog, so if you've got a moment, I would really encourage you to check it out!

The rules of The Infinity Dreams Award are as follows:
Thank the blogger who tagged you 
Tell 11 facts about yourself 
Answer 11 Questions 
Use The Infinity Dreams Award picture 
Tag 11 Bloggers 

Facts about me:
1. I have never bought my own shoes before last week.
2. The last movie I watched was the Theory of Everything
3. My favourite flavour of ice cream is vanilla
4. I'm going to be studying Business Management in September, but I still haven't decided where I'll be studying!
5. My favourite colour at the moment is lilac 
6. I started teaching myself guitar two years ago, and I play almost every night now
7. I spent my first paycheck on gym clothes, and bus tickets up to Dundee and Aberdeen
8. My starbucks order this week is a venti vanilla frappe
9. My favourite TV shows this week are Parks and Recreation, Home and Away, and Suits
10. I have a Syrian hamster called Bilbo, and he's the most timid, cute little creature
11. My favourite high street shop is Forever 21

Q&A
ONE: If you could only use three makeup/beauty items every morning what would they be?
Maybelline New York's Dream Satin Liquid foundation, Rimmel London's gel eye liner, and Collection's Longer Lash Waterproof Mascara

TWO: Would you prefer to live in a busy city, quiet countryside or near the sea & why? 
That's a tough one! I love the city life, but my dream has always been to have a cute little house near the sea. I think I would probably have to go with living near the sea, because the beach has such a lovely, calming atmosphere. Besides, it's Britain- a city is never too far away!

THREE: Why do you write a blog? 
I started blogging as an attempt to up my portfolio for an application to study media at university. However, the more I fell in love with blogging, and the less of an 'agenda' I had, I found that I actually love blogging for what it is, and started focusing on how I could improve this blog because I want to, rather than because it would 'look good'.

FOUR: Do you have any blogging goals or aims for the next year?
I really want to develop my blog and keep improving it. I aim to keep the content on this blog fresh, positive, and inspiring, and would love to grow the readership.

FIVE: What is one TV series that you recommend?
Parks and Recreation

SIX: Tea or coffee? 
Tea, but only if it's pukka tea.

SEVEN: What is your favourite social media and why?
Twitter, because it's so laid back and casual, and social norms don't dictate what kind of content is appropriate as much as it does with Facebook.

EIGHT: Who is your favourite artist/band?
All Time Low!

NINE: What's your favourite shoe brand? 
Nikes

TEN: Are you more of a girly girl or a tom boy? 
It depends! Sometimes I love being girly and pretty, but I don't really fit in to one mould, so some days I'm a bit more of a tomboy.

ELEVEN: What the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?
There was this one time I was involved in a community development project, and we were sweeping sand from a park, to then wheelbarrow back to the beach. My friend egged me on to take the wheelbarrow on the next trip to the beach, so I agreed. It was pretty damn heavy, and I was struggling a bit, so this guy who I'd just met that day asked me if I wanted any help. To my shock and horror, the reply that came out of my mouth was "No thanks, I work out"

Questions:
1. What is your favourite Quote?
2. What is your favourite aspect of blogging?
3. Where do you find inspiration for your posts?
4. Who is your role model, and why?
5. What was the last movie you watched?
6. Where do you see your blog in the next 5 years?
7. What is your favourite TV show?
8. If you could describe yourself in 3 words, what would they be?
9. If you were a disney character, which one would you be?
10. Is there anything you feel strongly/passionate about?
11. What is your starbucks order?

I would like to tag...

7 comments:

  1. So nice of you to tag me, thank you:-) I'll get back to this right after work today :-)

    <3: Jasmin N | littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're one of my absolute fave bloggers so I just /had/ to tag you, Jasmin! x

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much! Ps. I finally did the tag :D haha !

      http://littlethingswithjassy.blogspot.fi/2016/03/the-infinity-dreams-award.html

      Delete
  2. Thankyou for tagging me, I will do this soon! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Send me a link so that I can read it when you publish it! x

      Delete
  3. I realized I never thanked you on the actual post-- so thank you and I apologize for it being late, I will be publishing it soon enough! By the way your blog is GORGEOUS so beautiful
    -Vivian
    http://moonsworlds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh that's okay Vivian! I adore your blog, and your content is amazing! Thank you so much :') x

      Delete