Tuesday, 1 March 2016

The 1st playlist #March

Happy 1st of March, folks! I'm feeling rather sleepy, and since I'm listening to my 'goodnight' playlist (I know it's only midday, but still...) I reckon I can get away with just sharing the songs on it for this post. Enjoy!

Beside you - 5 Seconds of summer

Goodnight moon - Go radio

Too much - all time low

Who's looking out -  Twin Forks

Nearly Morning - Luke Sital Singh

Eyes shut - Years and years

Crash - You me at six

If it means a lot to you - A day to remember

I know you care - Ellie Goulding

Echo - Trapt

So soon - Marianas trench

One - Ed Sheeran

Stuck on you - New Politics

2 comments:

  1. Hiya! You recently commented on my blog saying you had nominated me to do the infinitive blogger award so Thankyou so much! I've just came on to your blog to read yours but I can't find it! Could you leave me a link to it please? Thankyou x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there Charlotte! It may have taken a while to upload, but it should be up by now! I'll drop you a link over on your blog. x

      Delete