Hello friends! It's been a busy week for me, and every day brings me closer to the deadline day where I need to decide which Uni I'm going to spend the next 4 years of my life at. Eek. I hope you're all doing well, and that your weekend has been spectacular. Have a good week, and good luck for Monday...
Six things that make me happy
1. My wonderful, wonderful friends
2. P.J. days. Nothing beats em.
3. Quotes from pintrest
4. Brand new stationary
5. Lush bath bombs
6. When my hard work pays off
Six things that I say a lot
1. "Oh wow" (It sounds so sarcastic, but I genuinely mean it)
2. "Hella cool"
5. "I'm so done"
6. "RIP me"
Six things that I'm currently watching
6. Home and away
Six things that I love
1. Snuggling up on the couch with a hot cuppa
2. Catching up with friends that I've not seen in ages
4. Deep chats
5. Organising things
Six things that I loved reading
Six things I like about myself
1. I'm a rather cheery and bubbly person
2. I'm a hard worker
3. People can tell me things knowing they can trust me, and that I won't judge the.
4. I like my eyes, they're quite nice
5. I have a warm, friendly personality
6. I care about other people A LOT