Saturday, 12 March 2016

5 Happy Thoughts

Hello friends! I haven't done one of these posts in quite a while, so it's about time, I think! I'm in quite a chatty mood so this might come across as a bit more of a 'life lately' post, but it's all positive, happy stuff!

I'm not completely broke anymore!
Oh, my, goodness. It's actually such a great feeling to not have to turn down nights out all the time cos I only have 25p in my purse, and £1 on my bank card! In January I started working in my local McDonalds, and it was honestly the best decision I've made this year. While it can be a tot stressful and very tiring at times, the people I work with are absolutely lovely... and it pays!

I've gotten to talk to a few lovely bloggers
It all started on a Friday afternoon, many moons ago... I got home from a 2 hour 45 minute killer Advanced Higher Business prelim exam -I literally had blisters on my hand after it, eugh- and I noticed I had 3 dms from bloggers I had followed the previous day. The rest, is history, haha! And now I've been talking to two absolutely wonderful bloggers who have really inspired me recently!

I am actually ahead of schedule for once
I've done all my school work for the next two weeks, I've scheduled posts for the next two months, and I'm feeling really good about it! Now it's time for me to kick my feet up and catch up with those 5 episodes of home and away that I missed because of all that school work...


I HAD A CHIPPY FOR THE FIRST TIME IN FOREVEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
It tasted so goood... Oh days how good did it taste. I was super hungry after forgetting to eat lunch the other day, so I decided I'd order a fish and chips since I couldn't really be bothered cooking and BOOM. It arrived, and it was delicious. Scotland's absolute finest, oh man.


I'm in a really good mood today... might be cos of the chippy...
But it might just be because everything in life is so damn good. Anyways, I'm just happy that I'm happy. And I hope you're happy too.

19 comments:

  1. yeah seriously you are in chatty mood ...
    Mini Noms

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is going well for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Laura! Wishing you the very best!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thank you Erika, wishing you all the best also!

      Delete
  4. Because I'm happy
    Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
    Because I'm happy
    Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
    Because I'm happy
    Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
    Because I'm happy
    hahaha...

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so amazing reading your post. I was smiling all through. Such a happy person you are.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ratisha, that's such a sweet endearing comment!

      Delete
  6. A positive attitude brings positive outcomes! keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! Thank you for the encouragement.

      Delete
  7. Good to read that you are doing good. Be happy :)

    -- I travel and blog at http://www.iamvagabond.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm glad to read that you found a job. I have a friend that started working at McDonalds and then she got promoted pretty quickly, and now she's running the shop.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha your energy is infectious glad you are not broke any more and are friends with some bloggers x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for such a positive and happy post. Your happiness makes your readers happy as well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your encouraging and cheery comment! It's comments like this that inspire me to keep blogging

      Delete
  11. It's good to appreciate everything and yes, even the little things. Your post made me smile! Good for you on looking at the positive things in life! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Thank you so much Gecca, I'd challenge you do do the same and keep your eyes peeled for the good things in life, no matter how big or small ^_^

      Delete
  12. I really love this idea. I'm so bad for thinking about what's going wrong instead of thinking about what's right!

    Ami xxx

    ReplyDelete