Hey sweethearts! Happy Saturday, I hope you're all having a wonderful day!
Being home alone is great, isn't it? You have the freedom to do absolutely anything, eat absolutely anything, and wear absolutely anything (or absolutely nothing!).
- Dance like nobody's watching, because nobody is. (At least I really, really hope not)
- Become a supermodel for the night. There's never been a better time to try out new and exciting clothes and makeup combinations, President Snow, here I come...
- Sing at the top of your lungs. We all do it, and your whole neighbourhood hears you every time, so you really can't deny it. It's just so. Damn. Fun.
- Spam your friends on snapchat. Selfies? Sarcastically pouty selfies? From videos of your amazing singing abilities (So X factor worthy) to selfies showing off your new makeup combos, now is your time to shine on that yellow app!
- Eat EVERYTHING. ICE CREAM, CHICKEN GRAVY, CUSTARD, STEAK PIE, CHEESCAKE, DORITOS, SKITTLES, AND MORE ICE CREAM. EAT IT ALL.
- And then when the food's all gone, open the fridge door a few times and walk around the kitchen pointlessly just because. By the way, where's that cheesecake that I bought for my friends coming over next Sunday?
- Freak out. There's someone in your house AND YOU HEARD VOICES! Text all your friends to call the police if you don't reply in half an hour, and then go down the stairs with a book in hand ready to knock the thief unconscious. Oops, false alarm, it was just squeaky floorboards.
- Order a whole Chinese, all to yourself, and eat it all. Who can blame you? You're fridge is completely empty, what do they expect you to do- starve?
- Tweet /everything/ that happens, from the moment the house becomes empty, to the moment you go to bed. It's like a solo drama, everybody wants to know what's going on.
- Watch a really super sad movie, and cry your heart out. Hopefully the Chinese will have arrived by the time you start watching, cos damn are you gonna need that comfort food. Oh, and remember to send snaps to all your friends of your #foodgoals and #cryface