Tuesday, 2 February 2016

The 1st Playlist #February


Well, January is out of the way, and this month is the month for new hope, and of course a bit of romance! With Valentines day coming up, I thought I'd theme the songs around romance, just to get you in the mood, if yano what I mean ;) ;) ;)


I want to write you a song - One Direction

Yours - Ella Henderson

Kiss me - Ed Sheeran

You're my girl - Fairground Lights

I wont give up - Jason Mzaz

Marry me - Train

About a girl - The Summer Set

What I like about you - 5 Seconds of Summer

You are enough - Sleeping At Last

Chasing hearts - Breathe Carolina

Toxic Valentine - All time low

James Dean & Audrey Hepburn - Sleeping with Sirens

If I'm gonna fall in love - A rocket to the moon

Your life over mine - Bry

Unconditionally - Katy Perry

Beside you - Mariana's Trench

Heart like yours - Williamette stone

Beautiful day - Joshua Radin 

A drop in the Ocean - Ron Pope

Learn to kiss - Dancing Years

Love yourself - Justin Bieber

No comments:

Post a Comment