Thursday, 25 February 2016

A surprising (creative) blogger award

(Is this not just the cutest little button ever)

I've spent the majority of today looking for flats to rent in Glasgow, as I'll be starting university next September. I'm still not completely sure which university I want to go to, but I'm looking around. When I checked the comments on herelectricocean and noticed that the wonderful Nadia from C0ffeessions had nominated me for the creative blogger award, I was rather surprised. I've never really thought of my blog as being very creative, but I am grateful for the nomination!

The rules are as follows:
  • Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
  • Share five facts about yourself
  • Nominate 15-20 bloggers and add their links
  • Notify the bloggers you included
  • Put the rules on your post
So here are five facts about me...

1. I was born in the near Cheshire, however I moved around a lot as a kid and have been living in Scotland for the past 12 years of my life, so my accent is rather confusing for a lot of people
2. I'm a huge punk rock fan. A lot of people are surprised when they hear this, because I am a pretty girly person, and am in love with all things cute and pink, but there's nothing I love more than a good punk rock/pop concert!
3. I have a really bad fear of hospitals and trains. I have no clue why, because I've never necessarily had a bad experience of either, but I get really freaked out and panicky when I have to go to a hospital or on a train.
4. There's nothing I love more on a weekday than going home after a long day at school, cuddling up in bed with a hot chocolate or a coffee, and switching on my TV to watch home and away. 

5. I've been working at the wonderful McDonald's since mid-January, and I'm (kinda surprisingly) really enjoying it.

Now it's your turn!
Vanessa
Amethyst
Chloe
Dottie
Vivian
❀ Ailish
❀ Sarah
Jemma
❀ Ellie
❀ Mia
Rosie
Celeste
❀ Ash
❀ Eleanor
Hannah

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me as well as your sweet comment <3. It warmed my heart!
    -Vivian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for nominating me, will get around to posting mine soon,thank you again!
    Ailish Elizabeth
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You absolutely deserve the nomination, Ailish! I look forward to reading yours! x

      Delete