Thursday, 14 January 2016

5 Happy Thoughts

Hello friends! How have you all been liking my January positivity/motivation project? Incase you hadn't noticed, I've been posting at least one post a day (sometimes 2!) that links in with motivation, success, and/or positivity. If you haven't been keeping up to date, you'll have plenty of new content to keep you hooked, including a fair number of guest posts! I'm excited with how this has kicked off herelectricocean's new year with a BOOM, and am interested to see how you guys benefit from a bit of positivity during the January blues...


I'm finally getting over him...
This blog has seen the rise and demise of a few of my relationships. Some have ended for the better, and some have totally and completely wrecked me. The end of this one was tough on me, but I have learned so much from the experience, and I wouldn't change anything that happened. But it has ended, and it's time for me to move on. Not necessarily with another guy anytime soon, but I am going to move on and stop holding on to broken pieces of what's left of our relationship.

I'm getting tickets to see Neck Deep next month...
And I've decided that today. Wow. Such last minute, much exciting. My friend literally texted me about 4 hours ago asking me if I wanted to go with her and her other two friends that I don't really know, and since the tickets are at silly cheap prices, I decided to go for it. Yolo, and all that. 

Speaking of concerts...
I'M GOING TO SEE ALL TIME LOW A MONTH TOMORROW OH MY DAYS MY FAVOURITE BAND COMING UP FOR 8 YEARS IN JUNE. HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE?! THE BEST WAY TO SPEND THE DAY AFTER VALENTINES HAHA YES WHO NEEDS ROMANCE WHEN YOU CAN HAVE ALEX, ZACK, RIAN, AND JACK. HECK YEAH! Oh, and the absolute legends Against the current and Good Charlotte are the supports. The SUPPORTS.

Did I mention Valentines day?
Yeah, well me and my girlies are meeting up for a wee sleepover over the Valentines weekend, because we are cute as flip. Time to whip out the ice cream and 90's chick flicks, am I right ladies? Psh, like I need to wait for an answer- of course I'm right. Lets start with a total classic, Clueless. Gosh, I love that movie.

I had my first ever job interview yesterday
And I don't think I did anything to mess up! I've been applying around to get a job for uni, and McDonald's was my first port-of-call, so I was really pleased to hear back from them that I got an interview. Now all I need to do is wait to see if I get the job or not...

No comments:

Post a Comment