I don't know about you, but I use my phone a hell of a lot, whether it's for keeping in touch with my friends, browsing through bloglovin', or updating my facebook status. And since I use my phone so much (as I'm sure you do too) I've decided it's time for me to update my wallpaper to something meaningful, that will brighten my day when I look at it. Since this fits in quite well with the January Positivity Project, I thought I would share some of my favourite finds with you all! Let me know if you use any in the comments...
1. Start where you are... - Cassandraann
3. Be so good... -Weheartit
4. You can do anything... -Cassandraann
5. A sunday well spent... -Onsuttonplace
6. Not all who wander... -Weheartit
7. Follow your dreams... Weheartit
8. Positive thoughts only... -Onsuttonplace
9. It's just a bad day... -Tumblr
10. Big things often... Weheartit
11. I'd rather be hated... -Tumblr
12. I choose to be happy... -Weheartit
How to use
If you want to have these cute little wallpapers as home or lockscreen, all you need to do is find one that you like, and follow the link that I have provided. Once you reach it, hold the image and save it to your phone's images, where you can then set it as your home or lockscreen... or both!
Most of these wallpapers are from various weheartit posters, and for those of you who don't know, weheartit is like a much simpler, more aesthetic version of pintrest. I love using weheartit to make aesthetic photo albums, find wallpapers for my phone (duh...), get outfit inspiration, and much, much more.
What do you think of my festive wallpapers?
What's your favourite motivational quote?