Friday, 4 December 2015

The little black dress

Hello friends! It's party season over on this side of the pond, and I've finished my dress shopping just in time! While I was browsing, I came across some hella cute lbd's which, of course, I just had to share with you all. I mean, who knows, there could be someone out there having a fashion crisis, right? No? Well, here are my favourite lbd's this season anyway; whether you want them or not.


1. A lace flare dress, straight out of New Look for a quirky night out

2. House of Frazer have some reeeally nice, elegant dresses out this season. I'm really liking this dress, as it's so simple, but so effective. Less is more, right?

3. This gorgeous dress from glamerous isn't gold, but it certainly glitters!

4. This simple dress from H&M makes for a simple, stylish, and affordable lbd. I can so see this being a big hit with a long statement necklace.

5. A wearable skater dress from Nelly for an dressy-casual night out. This dress would be perfect for a ceilidh... if you're in Scotland, that is.

6. This lovely, smart dress from John Lewis is the perfect thing for a meal with the family this season.

7. This is another one from Nelly which I just fell in love with. It's so elegant and smart, which would be perfect for a work night out. 

8. Make a true statement in the night with this gorgeous gown from bonprix

9. Soooooo I clearly love this dress very much. So much that I accidentally put it in twice. Oopsies?

10. I love the lace in this stunning bodycon dress from OASIS, it really makes it stand out. 

No comments:

Post a Comment