Thursday, 10 December 2015

It's Christmas...

...and I'm feeling good!

Hello friends! It's been a while since I've actually written something and posted it on the day it was written, so this is nice and fresh. It's been a busy week, so I'm really glad I had the chance to take some pictures, and sit down to write a post for you all, just out of the blue! I'm actually pretty proud of this picture... so much Christmas and glitter!

Anyway, I planned to make this post a 5 happy thoughts post, but you know, with Christmas coming up (ITS LIKE, 2 WEEKS GUYS) I thought I might just switch things up a bit! So here are my 5 happy quotes, enjoy!

"How wonderful is it that nobody need wait a single moment before starting to improve the world"

"I am a reflection of the one who loves me most, created in his image on purpose I'm supposed to be me, and no one else can take my place"

"Feelings come and go, so when I don't feel God moving that doesn't mean that he has disappeared. And when I don't feel him with me that doesn't mean he's not there. So I'll keep on believing because faith is not a feeling"

"God changes caterpillars into butterflies, sand into pearls, and coal into diamonds using time and pressure. He's working on you too"

"You are not the girl in the magazine because God intended you to be so much more than a body guys can lust over. You are God's beloved princess. The daughter of a risen king"

No comments:

Post a Comment