Sunday, 1 November 2015

The 1st Playlist #November


Well, my birthday has rolled past, and I'm officially 17! Thank you for all the lovely birthday wishes that you have sent me, they really touched my heart; you guys are so sweet. This month I thought I would do a bit of a throwback playlist, so I hope you enjoy going back and listening to some old gems!


Some nights - Fun.

Happy Tears - Cheryl

Run for your life - Matt Cardle

Love you more - JLS

Oopsy Daisy - Chipmunk

How to save a life - the fray

Blackout - Breathe Carolina

This aint a love song - Scouting for girls

Break even - The script

Bottled up tight - Luke Sital-Singh

Rolling in the deep - Adele

Party Rock Anthem - LMFAO

E.T. - Katie Perry

Grenade - Bruno Mars

4 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Sara! Seventeen is such a good number! I love these songs, I remember the good times I had listening to them a few years ago, glad you brought them up! Have a great day.
    -V

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Vanessa! Ah yes, old songs are soo good for bringing back old memories. I hope you also have a brilliant day!

      Delete
  2. Happy belated birthday, girl!
    Thanks for the playlist, will check these songs out (I do know and love most of these ;)
    xox Nadia
    http://mielandmint.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Nadia! I hand picked these as being my most loved throwback songs, so I'm glad I'm not the only one who adores them!

      Delete