Saturday, 28 November 2015

5 Happy Thoughts


For my birthday last month (30th of October) my boyfriend proved how incredible he was, by sending me a wee hamper of treats. From bath bombs from lush, to large smartie packets, he really did well! Last night I used up the very last of the bath bombs, soaking up the glory while I watched gogglebox. Damn are baths good! I need to have more baths...

ITS LESS THAN A MONTH UNTIL CHRISTMAS! And if that's not a brilliant reason to be happy, then I don't know what is. It's time to kick up your feet, and cosy up with a warm drink and a Christmas movie.

Tomorrow I'm having a few of my friends round for a little hunger games marathon in preparation for Mockingjay part 2. I've got the scran all prepared, and I'm really looking forward to chilling out with my girls!

I've been meditating using the calm app and book for just over two months now, and it's honestly been one of the most interesting and relaxing things I've ever taken part in. In all honestly, I've been more than a bit sporadic with my meditating, but ever night that I do actually do it, I instantly see the benefits, and it never ceases to amaze me how much of an impact a 10 minute session has on my perspective and attitude.

I've finally finished all my Christmas shopping! It's such a good feeling to know that you're totally organised, and I am completely revelling in that feeling right now! I finished off my shopping with getting my closest friends' presents, as well as a party dress for my New Year party. Bring on the party season... I'm ready!

No comments:

Post a Comment